MES Consultant Manager
We are Industry X: We embed innovation, intelligence and sustainability in the way the world makes things and the things it makes. Industry X enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. We define Industry X as digital reinvention of manufacturing / engineering and believe that smart, sustainable, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper-personalized industrial experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency, transparency and traceability, tangible impact on sustainability and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
A ambitious Manufacturing Systems (MES) Associate Manager ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, MES stand in the center of manufacturing excellence.
- Lead in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Design/Author/Develop/Configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR)
- Implement MES solutions and integrate with ERP and control equipment
- Documentation of MES configuration and validation of EBRs
- Provide organisation oversight for complex systems involving the development of MES
- Work closely with business management and users to strategically define the needs and design solutions that add value
- Partner with business clients and delivery teams to determine appropriate solutions
- Direct the activities of team in the above tasks
- Document and analyze the information needs of the business and ensure appropriate solutions are delivered
- Gather user requirements in relation to controlling and recording manufacturing activities
- Respond to requests for client proposals
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Global System Implementation
- Manage medium-small teams and/or projects
Please note that this role is only for NA.
Something looks off?