Technology Product & Offering Development Senior Manager
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
(Accenture LLP; Arlington, VA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Technology Product & Offering Development Senior Manager in Arlington, VA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Identify, assess, design, implement and/or support world class information technology architectures for Accenture’s clients in Oracle Cloud HCM spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Create solutions in situations which require in-depth knowledge of domain specific functional areas, including Core HR, Recruiting, Talent management, and other areas in Human Resources.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide the work’s technical conscience, defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs and maintain quality assurance or architecture.
- Work as a lead for Oracle HCM Cloud program/project from determining requirements through to deployment for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project for Accenture or our clients in Oracle Core HR and related other workstreams for complex HCM implementations.
- Lead the Change and Enhancements areas, including Global rollouts, new release features, new interfaces change to existing business processes in the Oracle HCM Cloud space. This includes managing a team of individual to work on the overall configuration effort for Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management & Compensation.
- Set strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Participate in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Estimate, plan, test, and deploy initial support of new enhancements.
See more open positions at Accenture
Something looks off?