Investment Accounting Associate Manager
This role is located in Knoxville, TN and will require in-office work on an occasional basis. This role can be hired at either the CL7 or CL8 level*
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song.
These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
The Investment Accounting group is responsible for the accounting and reporting for the client's invested Assets, which includes private equity, hedge funds, commercial residential loans and equity securities. The team's specific responsibilities include reconciliation of transactional data from various sub ledgers Clearwater, Investran, and LMS to the general ledger and ultimately the client s financial statements as well as all related external reporting for investments 10Q K, Financial Supplement, STAT Audited Financials and Investment NAIC reporting. The team is also responsible for the implementation of new GAAP and STAT accounting standards as it relates to invested assets, establishing the accounting for new transactions or new investment types and management of the risks, controls and audit as it relates to investments and Investment FP&A.
- Manage the accounting processes related to the monthly and quarterly accounting close to ensure accuracy of invested assets data.
- Manage the preparation of statement of cash flows for investments.
- Manage the preparation of certain Investment disclosures for 10Q K and Financial Supplement. These include all Investment, Lending, Fair Value, VIE Footnotes and Investment MD A.
- Lead in new initiatives for process improvements, in coordination with other areas of the department organization.
- Manage annual investment related NAIC STAT reporting exhibits, schedules, and disclosures
- Point of contact and support for the various business unit and corporate controllers.
- Coordinate with various areas in the organization to develop an understanding of new investment transactions and to provide guidance support that ensures the accounting results from these investments are accurately recorded in the client’s ledgers across multiple basis GAAP and STAT
- Support management with ad hoc L R Separation from the client requests
Something looks off?