CRM Campaign Manager - 4840479
offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
The CRM Manager position will work closely with the Global CRM Lead for all outbound communications across four different audiences consumer, pro, energy, developer and across all markets. They will help ensure every customer touch point is well thought through and customers get the relevant content they want. Doing this right will earn us trust, position as a desirable brand, and move people to purchase and advocacy. This position will help deepen customer engagement and facilitate wider adoption of products
- Support the Global CRM Lead for strategy and execution for emails
- Implement marketing messaging and develop marketing requirements for various email streams.
- Work with engineering team to implement testing and define segmentation for campaigns.
- Follow best practices ensure all email campaigns comply with permission based marketing, CAN SPAM, privacy and deliverability regulations.
- Assist in QA and review of email creative and tests.
Something looks off?