Bug Triage Specialist - 4836488
offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- The Google Play Movies Operations team is looking for a highly technical and resourceful candidate for an entry level role on the Tech Team.
- Role Responsibilities
- Become a master of our Operations internal tools and processes, allowing you to troubleshoot any issues that may appear
- Act as a diplomat and face of the Ops team during contact with Google Engineering teams across the world
- Document and send out notifications to the wider Play Movies Ops and Eng teams about current open issues and workflow changes
- Field questions from Partner Ops Specialists, Points of Contact POCs , and members of Engineering teams from across multiple offices and countries
- Be available as emergency on call over the weekends to ensure minimal downtime impact of tools issues
Something looks off?