Sales Origination Senior Manager - State of Missouri Public Services
Our Health & Public Service Client Services Group is dedicated to helping health organizations, government agencies and other public service organizations deliver better social, economic and health outcomes for the people they serve.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. These professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- Originate and sell comprehensive deals with value range of ~$1M to $50M+.
- Orchestrate and lead the entire origination process for a large deal working with the Client Account Lead, Strategy and Consulting lead, the client team and relevant subject matter experts.
- A focus on the entire sales life cycle of an opportunity from origination to closure
- Sales Originators are client facing and have an individual pipeline target and a sales close target the proportion of which varies dependent on level.
- Be the lead in ensuring the Accenture Sales Methodologies are implemented and followed to maximize win probabilities across a portfolio of assigned accounts