DevOps Engineer (Cebu/Manila)
- Highly competitive (above industry) salary
- Health insurance (includes cover for you and 2 family members)
- Employee life insurance
- Additional leave
- Mandatory Government benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG)
- Temporary work from home due to Covid
- Opportunity to build and grow the technology that will lead the evolution in digital asset trading
- Opportunity to enhance and develop your career and portfolio through working on high-profile projects
- Opportunity to work with skilled multicultural talents passionate about providing best in class expertise
- Encouraged and supported in developing crypto knowledge
This role is varied. We are seeking someone with a general all-round skill set that is used to simply getting stuck in. It is vital you possess good communication skills and are comfortable dealing with all levels of the business.
The right applicant will have experience being a hands-on technical leader able to operate in the weeds when necessary but also at improving processes and technical operations across the group. The infrastructure team operates as one across the globe. Applicants should be comfortable supporting and working with all clients across any location and at any level.
- Implementation of cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS.
- Responsible in using command line and Kubernetes manifests to deploy in AWS EKS clusters.
- Implementing Ingress/egress and routing policies within AWS and EKS
- Linux administration, maintenance, and optimisation
- Securing Linux systems, containers, and pipelines
- Deployment automation, monitoring and maintaining cloud infrastructure (AWS), including monitoring and alerting.
- Strong Jenkins, Jenkinsfile, Kubernetes and Docker
- Operate Jenkins servers and build agents
- Manage Jenkins webhooks, scheduled jobs, node tainting/executor control
- Operate Grafana/Prometheus for estate monitoring
- Coding responsibility (Bash, Groovy, Jenkins file, Python)
- Ansible and Terraform coding to provision and configure infrastructure
- Agile Working (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Works with CI/CD life cycle across nonproduction and production environments
- Working with Development teams (local and multinational global teams) (exposure to Software Development Lifecycle)
- Working with QA engineers and SDETs to provide automated testing
- Work with DBA team to help with infrastructure automation and support
- Facilitate disruptive testing by working with development and QA teams during the scheduled testing window
Experience with AWS CloudFormation
Experience in finance with real time trading systems/market data
·Experience in working in a regulated financial firm
Experienced in working with multinational global teams
Archax is an equal opportunities employer and places a high value on diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on any attribute.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying