Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
Are you a communications and social strategist looking for a new challenge? Are you deeply integrated into Web3 and know how to grow engagement with various audiences and communities in the space? Are you a master at driving content strategy and distribution? We’re looking for a leader to own the communications and platform growth strategy for a member of our C-suite team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and lead the communications and platform growth strategy for a member of our C-Suite team, including content and communications strategy across social and other platforms
- Work closely with our Communications, PR, Social Media, Events, and other marketing operations teams to execute against an integrated strategy for our leadership platforms
- Establish platform reach and engagement goals
- Coordinate press, media, speaking, and other engagements for our leaders
- Own creation and distribution of downstream content based on primary content created by our leaders
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or relevant degree
- 7+ years in a communications, PR, or campaign management role for a C-Level executive
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Connected to financial and tech related events, conferences, parties and dinners. Can consistently find opportunities new networking opportunities
- Strong knowledge of social channels (ex.Twitter, Youtube, etc.)
- Exceptional communications and copywriting skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Base Salary Range: $110,000 - $142,000
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?