AvaCloud Client Support Engineer - Japan
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
We currently have an excellent opportunity to add a Client Support Engineer to help us support our growth for our AvaCloud clients in the Asia-Pacific region. This role will be an integral team member to ensure continued success of our clients deploying web3 applications on AvaCloud.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitor and support active client implementations to ensure SLAs are met
- Produce applications to monitor and alert on client implementations
- Work closely with client technical teams to optimize deployments
- Create reports on capacity, availability and performance of implementations
- Support the Japan team in planning and implementations of new releases
- Optimize Avalanche AvaCloud deployment process and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify and troubleshoot issues in AvaCloud operations and maintenance, provide solutions and/or escalate tickets to development teams
- Drive AvaCloud upgrade cycles
- Produce new dashboards to improve AvaCloud monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Assess/analyze customer insights, issues and needs and provide timely feedback to internal stakeholders
- Influence feature enhancements, new feature development and roadmap prioritization
- Perform duties during APAC business hours and quickly assess and respond to any alerts or incidents in order to maintain SLA limits
- Perform on call support for regional clients
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of technical experience in the area of blockchain technology and deep technical understanding of the Avalanche Platform and Subnets
- Ability to navigate highly dynamic and complex deployment environments with ease
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate detailed information with clients and internal stakeholders
- Deep understanding of modern back end technologies and tools (Kubernetes, Datadog, PagerDuty, Terraform)
- Experience with collaboration tools like Github, Jira, Confluence
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and proficient in English
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.