Open Call London
B2C2 is a digital asset pioneer building the ecosystem of the future.
The firm has unlocked institutional access to crypto by providing reliable liquidity across market conditions.
B2C2’s success is built on crypto-native technology and continuous product innovation, making it the partner of choice for diverse institutions globally.Founded in 2015 and acquired by Japanese financial group, SBI, in 2020, B2C2 remains a standalone company. Headquartered in the UK, with offices in the US and Japan, B2C2 OTC Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 810834).
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
This is an open role for registering your interest in B2C2 if and when an opportunity arises in the future.
We will get back to you if your experience matches an upcoming requirement, otherwise we will keep your CV on file.
A strong culture is a common denominator among the most successful companies and B2C2 is proud to be a values-based company.
- Ambitious - Striving to make history through world class achievements
- Innovative - Forward looking in our solutions for clients and employees
- Meritocratic - Rewarding positive contribution across the organisation
- Collegiate - Achieving through teamwork through a healthy environment
- Risk Aware – Informed decision making and considered in our practices
Equal Employment Opportunities Policy:
- B2C2 is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. It is the policy of B2C2 to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. As such, B2C2 will not tolerate discrimination against any of our employees on the basis of membership in a protected category. We are also committed to creating an inclusive environment to ensure we attract, engage, promote and retain the best talent. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.
Something looks off?