Middle Office Analyst
B2C2 is a digital asset pioneer building the ecosystem of the future.
The firm has unlocked institutional access to crypto by providing reliable liquidity across market conditions.
B2C2’s success is built on crypto-native technology and continuous product innovation, making it the partner of choice for diverse institutions globally.Founded in 2015 and acquired by Japanese financial group, SBI, in 2020, B2C2 remains a standalone company. Headquartered in the UK, with offices in the US and Japan, B2C2 OTC Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 810834).
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Middle Office Team, to assist in key day to day client operations and treasury management. Please note that this role includes weekend coverage. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Client OTC Operations
- Provide day to day operational support
- Respond promptly to client queries on voice channels and emails
- Manage full post OTC trade settlement cycle
- Drive resolution and management of client queries, leveraging internal teams as appropriate
- Identifying and rectifying errors
- Work closely with front office and the global B2C2 team
- Inventory management to support both OTC activity and exchange trading
- Monitor risk including FX positions
- Active management of balance sheet
- Account reconciliation
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure with composure
- Work well within a team
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- 1+ years prior experience working within an Operations role
- A passion/ understanding/ experience of crypto/ digital assets is desired
- Discretionary cash bonus
- 15 days holiday (plus national holidays)
- Health Care and Dental
- Hybrid working – 3 days a week in the office
- Refreshments and drinks
- Exciting social calendar
- Recognition awards
- The opportunity to grow at a fast pace in meritocratic environment
A strong culture is a common denominator among the most successful companies and B2C2 is proud to be a values-based company.
- Ambitious - Striving to make history through world class achievements
- Innovative - Forward looking in our solutions for clients and employees
- Meritocratic - Rewarding positive contribution across the organisation
- Collegiate - Achieving through teamwork through a healthy environment
- Risk Aware – Informed decision making and considered in our practices
Equal Employment Opportunities Policy:
- B2C2 is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. It is the policy of B2C2 to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. As such, B2C2 will not tolerate discrimination against any of our employees on the basis of membership in a protected category. We are also committed to creating an inclusive environment to ensure we attract, engage, promote and retain the best talent. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.
Something looks off?