Senior Quant Developer
B2C2 is a digital asset pioneer building the ecosystem of the future.
The firm has unlocked institutional access to crypto by providing reliable liquidity across market conditions.
B2C2’s success is built on crypto-native technology and continuous product innovation, making it the partner of choice for diverse institutions globally.Founded in 2015 and acquired by Japanese financial group, SBI, in 2020, B2C2 remains a standalone company. Headquartered in the UK, with offices in the US and Japan, B2C2 OTC Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 810834).
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
This is an exciting opportunity in which successful candidates will work on quantitative research and development for B2C2.
This role will have two areas of focus: firstly, being the lead researcher investigating OTC pricing and trading flow at B2C2 and, secondly, mentoring the more junior members of the team.
There is scope for this to be a managerial role for the right candidate, but this is not a requirement
- Leading on the analysis of our OTC pricing and trading flows
- Developing new automated pricing and risk-management models
- Analyzing our trading activity and identifying opportunities
- Monitoring and supporting the automated trading systems
- Liaising effectively with the sales team as their primary point of contact on OTC activity
- Working effectively with the trading team and technology team to ensure B2C2’s overall goals are met.
- Assisting with the operational risk framework and acting as the first line of defense in your given role.
- Fulfilling additional ad hoc duties are required to meet the needs of the business
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with team members including senior management
- It is essential to have a minimum of 2 years experience of working with FX or Crypto, and 4 to 6 years in a research role in finance.
- This must include experience in client pricing and trading flow analysis
- They will have worked on trading desks or close to the trading teams in their current or previous roles
- Advanced python programming skills
- Including deep experience with quantitative data analysis tools
- Intermediate KDB skills
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure with composure
- An entrepreneurial mind set and a natural intuition for risk
- Keen interest in financial and crypto markets
- Discretionary cash bonus
- 15 days holiday (plus national holidays)
- Health Care and Dental
- Hybrid working – 3 days a week in the office
- Refreshments and drinks
- Exciting social calendar
- Recognition awards
- The opportunity to grow at a fast pace in meritocratic environment
A strong culture is a common denominator among the most successful companies and B2C2 is proud to be a values-based company.
- Ambitious - Striving to make history through world class achievements
- Innovative - Forward looking in our solutions for clients and employees
- Meritocratic - Rewarding positive contribution across the organisation
- Collegiate - Achieving through teamwork through a healthy environment
- Risk Aware – Informed decision making and considered in our practices
Equal Employment Opportunities Policy:
- B2C2 is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. It is the policy of B2C2 to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. As such, B2C2 will not tolerate discrimination against any of our employees on the basis of membership in a protected category. We are also committed to creating an inclusive environment to ensure we attract, engage, promote and retain the best talent. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.
Something looks off?