Junior Business Manager
B2C2 is a digital asset pioneer building the ecosystem of the future.
The firm has unlocked institutional access to crypto by providing reliable liquidity across market conditions.
B2C2’s success is built on crypto-native technology and continuous product innovation, making it the partner of choice for diverse institutions globally.Founded in 2015 and acquired by Japanese financial group, SBI, in 2020, B2C2 remains a standalone company. Headquartered in the UK, with offices in the US and Japan, B2C2 OTC Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 810834).
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
- Assist in the development of strategic projects to drive growth and profitability via new and existing business lines whilst ensuring operations are within B2C2’s control framework.
- Assist in the development and formation of B2C2 strategy.
- Assist in framing and delivering B2C2 objectives and promoting their achievement within the business.
- Assist the COO with delivery of the operations strategy and objectives.
- Develop and produce Board reports, periodic or ad-hoc reports and presentation, research papers, internal reviews and recommendations documents.
- Provide detailed and meaningful interpretation of factual information in a concise manner and provide feedback as required on B2C2 communications and documentation.
- Budgeting, reporting, deck presentation, project/programme management, people management, contracts and legal documents
- Coordinate and chair meetings/workshops., track and report actions, dependencies and escalate issues and risk as required.
- Oversee the implementation of any COO sponsored New Business Initiatives as required and liaise with the relevant stakeholders where necessary.
- Act as liaison to ensure effective communication as required between functions including Trading, IT, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Legal, HR, Change Management, PR/Marketing.
- Assist with the operational risk framework and management as required
- Provide leadership in planning, design and implementation of projects and programmes.
- Fulfil additional ad hoc duties are required to meet the needs of the business.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with team members including senior management.
- Work with HR to support processes surrounding people development and feedback.
- Support and develop B2C2’s communications plan
- Represent COO within B2C2 as required.
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills and a demonstrated ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with client service orientation, adaptability and resilience
- Business management skills, including budgeting and business planning
- Strong business process and governance knowledge
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and ability to interpret and summarise/present varied data
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to develop new skills and understand market developments as required
- Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage tasks
- Aware of the importance of considering risk management and compliance issues. Continually demonstrates application of group policies and relevant regulatory framework
- Discretionary cash bonus paid every 6 months
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Group Personal Pension with Royal London (3.5% e’ee contribution, 5.5% e’er contribution with an additional 4.5% matching)
- Group Income Protection
- Hybrid working – 3 days a week in the office
- Refreshments and drinks
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Exciting social calendar
- Recognition awards
- The opportunity to grow at a fast pace in meritocratic environment
A strong culture is a common denominator among the most successful companies and B2C2 is proud to be a values-based company.
- Ambitious - Striving to make history through world class achievements
- Innovative - Forward looking in our solutions for clients and employees
- Meritocratic - Rewarding positive contribution across the organisation
- Collegiate - Achieving through teamwork through a healthy environment
- Risk Aware – Informed decision making and considered in our practices
Equal Employment Opportunities Policy:
- B2C2 is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. It is the policy of B2C2 to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. As such, B2C2 will not tolerate discrimination against any of our employees on the basis of membership in a protected category. We are also committed to creating an inclusive environment to ensure we attract, engage, promote and retain the best talent. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.
Something looks off?