MLRO - El Salvador
San Salvador, El Salvador
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Development and management of El Salvador compliance policies and processes
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Coordinating various foreign regulatory filings
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- Assisting in the development of training materials
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion as needed
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes
- Managing monitoring registers and other records necessary to evidence efforts
- Assisting with maintaining overall compliance with the requirements and obligations prescribed by local authorities
- Proven interest and/or experience in the fintech sector
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function, experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Curious to learn independently and confident to ask question to achieve the best results
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programms
- Carry out the necessary studies to ensure compliance with the regulations and to provide necessary communication and coordination with FIU
- Proactive and self-oriented, diligent team player An advanced English level is a mandatory
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.