Compliance Analyst - KYC
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Ability to take on and lead special assignments and projects
- Take the lead on adhoc QA checks to support the regional teams
- Identify and propose procedure and process enhancements
- Work with the team lead and Manager for ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance reviews, and ongoing or ad hoc reviews;
- Work closely with MLRO’s, Account Managers/ VIP and other key stakeholders within the business
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Thomson Reuters Worldcheck etc.
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus;
- Good proficiency in conducting customer risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;
- Identification and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;
- We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have:
- At least 3+ years’ directly related experience in a compliance role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- investigative skills & detailed orientated
- ACAMS desirable
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.