Data Analyst - Workforce Management
IT, Data Science
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
The Data Specialist role will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer service & operational dataset cum dashboards. The specialist will also be responsible for analysis, reporting, and investigating activities in Customer Service & Operations.
- Understand the needs of stakeholders at differing levels of authority (from agent to executive team) and prioritize data requests under resource constraints.
- Independently develop and maintain dashboards and reports.
- Clarify data definition and maintain data sets accordingly.
- Develop and manage end-to-end data pipeline from data collection and storage, batch scheduling job to dashboard development.
- Maintain CS KPI and agent reports, regular executive reports, and CS data dictionary.
- Develop and present analytical reporting and findings using available data to stakeholders and executive teams.
- Collaborate with data analysts from other teams to work on ad-hoc data projects.
- Support to answer CS data related questions raised by users via Chat Bot.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience with analyzing large complex data sets.
- Strong SQL is a MUST. R or Python is nice to have but not required.
- Extensive experience in Datawind, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, or other similar dashboard tools.
- Strong sense of data and analytical capability, clear communicator, fast learner and doer.
- Able to deliver requests in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.