Frontend Developer (Instant Messaging System)
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Responsible for the development of front-end related functions of the existing IM system, performance optimization, and continuous improvement of the front-end experience.
- Cooperate with the team to complete the iterative upgrade of the product.
- More than 3 years of front-end development experience in React.
- In-depth research and insights into at least one direction of network, UI, performance, framework, etc.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, be proactive, have a strong ability to withstand pressure, and be able to solve challenging problems independently.
- Collaborate with other time zone team members to communicate and solve problems.
- Experience in Electron desktop development.
- Familiar with at least one front-end UI framework.
- Proficiency with TypeScript.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.