Senior DevOps Engineer - Infrastructure
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Improve the stability and availability of global infrastructure and services.
- Develop and maintain automation CI/CD solutions for the company's products and services.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams and collect feedback to improve existing solutions.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products to improve the company's automation capabilities.
- Extensive experience with AWS.
- Experience in large-scale, distributed systems.
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Demonstrated programming skills in NodeJS, Python, Golang, or similar.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as GitHub Action, Prow, K8s, ArgoCD, etc.
- Experience with full-stack development is a plus.
- Both English and Chinese speaking is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.