Binance Accelerator Program - Community & Events (Spain)
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. It is a full time opportunity to work with local and central Marketing teams at Binance for a minimum of 6 months.
Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (June 5th, July 3rd, July 31st, September 4th).
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Grow and manage local user focused online and offline Binance communities
- Moderate the Spanish social media and chat groups to increase community followers and increase positive engagement
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to best facilitate the local community
- Organize online and offline events and meet-ups in your region
- Create, translate, and proofread content that will serve the local community and users well for Binance, focusing on the local market
- Setup close partnerships with the regional Developer Communities, Universities, Blockchains associations, KOLs, and other web2 and web3 audiences
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshops and conferences from ideation to execution
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion
- Serve as a liaison between Binance Angels and all departments at Binance to coordinate and support special projects, marketing initiatives and campaigns, community AMAs, communications, among other program tasks
- Assist in the recruiting and onboarding of new volunteers for the Binance Angels program
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer major in marketing
- Exposure to digital marketing planning and execution work experience, preferably in crypto exchanges/fintech/eCommerce/tech/gaming, B2C facing
- Past marketing/growth roles at Spanish virtual asset exchange is strongly preferred. Knowledge in crypto, blockchain technology, and the Binance ecosystem
- Extremely organized, able to manage time effectively, and comfortable working across time zones and multiple projects
- Language skills: Spanish, and Advanced English
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and many moving parts at once
- Experience in community management and events is a plus
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.