Binance Accelerator Program - Angel Program Coordinator
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2023
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (June 5th, July 3rd, July 31st, September 4th).
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Innovate and Elevate: Propose improvement plans for the Angel Program and related processes for better efficiency and scalability;
- Create Engaging Experiences: Lead or support the team in planning and executing Angel activities such as Angel giveaways, content creation activities, online team buildings, AMAs, webinars, and more;
- Nurture the Angel Community: From onboarding new Angels to orchestrating day-to-day coordination, optimising satisfaction scores, and beyond, you'll play a vital role in the Angel Program's success;
- Increase Brand Awareness: Elevate the recognition of the Binance Angel Program in fun, creative, and informative ways, such as creating content for the Binance Angel Twitter Account, Binance Blogs, and more;
- Empowerment and Feedback: Support Angel escalations and provide community feedback to internal teams. Make sure Angels’ voices are heard;
- Resource Management: Improve operational efficiency by maintaining Angel Program related database, documents, tools, files, and other resources;
- Program Finance and Administration: Coordinate budget applications, reimbursements, swag distributions, Angel certificates, and more;
- Explore Better Engagement Methods: Test out better ways to engage with the Angels and foster the vibrant Binance communities through Angels.
- Familiar with the Binance Angel Program and its scope;
- Strong communication and coordination skills;
- Solid understanding of the Binance ecosystem and the general crypto market;
- Exhibit keen attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Native-level or fluent English. International background and the ability to speak other languages are great add-ons;
- Bonus points: Data analytics, graphic design, programming, finance, administration, and content creation.