Financial Accountant (6 months contract)
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Maintain general ledgers and end-to-end month end processing
- Maintain Fixed Assets and Prepayment Registers
- Deliver balance sheet reconciliations, internal management reports, monthly financial reports
- Assist with statutory accounts and regulatory compliance
- Work together with tax consultants to prepare and submit income tax returns and other taxation matters as/when required
- Assist in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives
- Ensure compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with external auditors and accountants
- Work on ad-hoc projects assigned by the Financial Controller and contribute effectively
- Chartered accountant experience - CPA / CA / ACCA is a MUST
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the accounting and finance sector
- Tech / MNC experience dealing with full PNL is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in NetSuite accounting systems
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.