Treasury Analyst - Gulf Binance
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
This advertisement is for a role with Gulf Binance.
- Draft daily asset reconciliation reports for both fiat and crypto.
- Responsible for tracking and processing deposit and withdrawal transactions via on-chain environment for crypto and banking system for fiat.
- Conduct post-trade settlements between the main site and local exchange on a regular basis.
- Perform client asset screening on a day to day routine, take leadership of inventory rebalancing between wallets.
- Play a critical role in cold wallet operation flow, responsible for wallet creation, transaction sign off, and device safekeeping, etc.
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders and business units include Treasury, Finance, Trading operations, and Data, etc.
- Participate on ad-hoc tasks when needed, take ownership of task-related issues and matters.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science and/or other related majors.
- 3-5 years of related working experience in the financial service industry, preferably in the trading markets, third-party payments, or clearing and settlement positions in commercial banks.
- Experience in the crypto industry in Treasury or other back office departments is highly preferred.
- Have a keen sense of risk management and security measurements, and a good ability to identify risks.
- Strong analytical skills, work commitment, energetic, innovative spirit, high pressure resistance, and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively with a global team.
- Native Thai speaker, fluent in English both verbal and written. Fluent in Chinese or other languages is an advantage.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.