Custody Operations Manager
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Owner of the processes to ensure smooth operations of the business including regulatory compliance, risk management, information security, wallet management, etc
- Formulate strategies that are in line with business goals and to entrench its position as an institutional digital asset solutions platform
- Work together with internal teams to build market-defining solutions that are secure, scalable, that adds value to our clients and the ecosystem
- Participate in business development initiatives with the Front Office team to gather first level feedback from clients, and drive solutioning with Product and Tech
- Maintain a deep working knowledge of our competitors’ offerings and the industry’s fast-moving landscape including challenges and opportunities in the sector
- Analyze and evaluate existing processes to propose improvements for operational efficiency and efficiency
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives
- Develop and manage operational policies and SOPs that are efficient and secure
- At least 6-8 years experience in an operations leadership role, with a minimum of 2 years in custody of cryptocurrencies
- Solid understanding of the digital asset industry, and the role of a custodian both in the financial as well as the digital asset industry
- Masterful organizational, communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to apply a strategic mindset to make sound decisions for the business, and at the same time able to execute individually in collaboration with other teams
- Self-driven, analytical and proactive problem solver
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to multitask with a keen eye to details
- Sensitive to processes, with clear and logical thinking
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.