Product Manager/Senior Manager (Custody)
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Responsible for product design and planning, draft PRD requirements and interactive documents, and design product roadmap
- Manage the entire product life cycle and drive product development with Engineering teams
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define, document, and communicate objectives and requirements
- React to feedback from users and business team promptly and patiently to find the best product fit and boost the business result
- Analyze product performance data, responsible product competition analysis, market research, and maintain the product's competitive advantage
- 8 years of working experience with financial / Fintech products, experience with independent product design and implementation
- Previous experience in the cryptocurrency industry/Fintech is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effectively collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Self-motivated work ethic, strong problem-solving skills, fast learner, attention to details
- Ability to jointly manage projects and keep them on schedule
- Experience or knowledge of digital or traditional securities custody is preferred
- Good skills in PRD. Data driven experience is a plus
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.