Accounting & Finance
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Maintain accurate financial and company records
- Support the Finance Manager with the preparation of monthly management accounts for various entities in the UK and EU
- Updating and maintaining fixed asset registers Journal preparation including accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet and Intercompany reconciliations
- Processing AR/AP and updating of ledgers
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assist with the preparation of financial information and other documentation for audit
- Support the Finance Manager with high-level project finance tasks
- Regulatory reporting
- Document and improve processes and internal financial controls
- Other duties as assigned
- Accountant with at least 3 years of experience, ideally beginning in audit, accounting, or tax within a large or mid-tier accounting practice, followed by experience within the fintech sector, ideally within the crypto industry
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Qualified or part qualified accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance / Accounting a plus but not essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Well organized, careful and patient, high attention to detail
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Strong and collaborative communicator
- A cover letter is highly recommended for your application
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.