MLRO - Poland (6 month contract)
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Development and management of Poland's compliance policies and processes
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and supervision of the AML program
- SAR reporting and coordination with the local FIU
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance reviews and assisting with internal audits
- Produce MI and memos for senior management and key stakeholders
- Assisting with maintaining overall compliance with the requirements and obligations prescribed by COAF (Council for Financial Activities Control), authorities and other relevant authorities
- Native Polish and fluent English is a must
- Proven interest and/or experience in the fintech sector
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function, experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred
- Experience in reporting Suspicious Activity Reports
- Professional certification in compliance, AML or Risk are a preference
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes
- To carry out the necessary studies to ensure compliance with the regulations issued and to provide necessary communication and coordination with FIU
- Proactive, diligent team player
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.