Senior Product Manager (Payment)
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- As a Product Manager of Binance Pay, you will be responsible for Pay products (Web and App), merchant management platform and backend administrative system
- You will work externally with Europe Banking, P2P, Cross Borders, Compliance, other Payment 3rd parties in Europe
- Work closely with Business Development, Technical team, Risk, Compliance team, Big Data team, and cross functionally
- Deliver world-class crypto payment solution
- At least 5 years experience in EU payment and EU e-Payment product experience
- Open to work in EU/UK timezone
- Extensive market research and analysis capability to ensure product's competitive edge
- Product design skill set including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good user story writing skill
- Good knowledge about full product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, test case review, production support and operational process optimization
- Data analytical skill. Able to design product performance dashboard, and optmize the product using data driven approach
- Good understanding of the risk and compliance risk/issue in payment product
- Good knowledge about payment reconciliation and settlement
- Able to survive in fast-pacing environment
- Self-driven and looking for quick career growth
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.