BAP- Operations & Account Management (Post listing)
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise fixed-term program designed for Early Career Talent to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Learn about BAP Program HERE
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Manage requests (e.g. Airdrop, token swap) from external partners (i.e. Listed tokens) – E.g. Collect info, FAQs, enquries, negotiation
- Manage requests from internal teams (e.g. new trading pairs) with listed tokens
- Evaluate both internal and external requests (e.g. ROI analysis)
- Drive new initiatives and be able to deliver quality results on time
- Perform project management on implementation for successful requests (e.g. stakeholders management, run through different stages of SOP)
- Optimize structure/process to better manage and execute requests
- Support risk management and operations optimization projects
- Support post-mortem and relevant analytics as necessary
- Understand Binance marketing campaigns and products/services
- Understand needs of listed tokens (business model, product roadmap, etc) to support their growth and success
- Match relevant campaigns and Binance product/services to listed tokens to support their growth and success
- Conduct due diligence review of requests from listed projects
Operations / Project Management (70%)
Account Management (30%)
- Ability to work at least 6 months
- Organized, detail oriented and analytical
- Team player and effective communicator
- Humble and hardcore, match company core value
- Proficient with Google suite of products
- Passion for crypto industry and digital assets
- Basic understanding of crypto
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.