PKI & RSA System Engineer
Are you passionate about modern technology? Do you want to work in a dynamic, self-organized environment where collaboration, trust, and innovation are paramount? Then, our Critical Infrastructure team wants to hear from you. While performing within this highly skilled team, you contribute to project work, joining forces with the business as well as corporate security, application- and platform owners. The team is responsible for design, deployment, security and management of critical services like Public Key Infrastructures (PKI), Azure AD, Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and the appropriate management systems. Our motto: Always be one step ahead of the attackers.
We are currently seeking a PKI & RSA Administrator to join our Critical Infrastructure team.
The PKI & RSA Administrator is responsible for maintaining and administering several Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) which are core components of our infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and support of the PKI & RSA systems.
- administer, Operate and maintain our PKI and RSA environments
- serve as consultant on projects pertaining to PKI topics.
- provide technical support to stakeholders and troubleshoot any PKI-related issues
- monitor and troubleshoot PKI & RSA Systems
- implement SOP Changes to the PKI & RSA Systems
- apply analytical, technical and business skills to comprehensively resolve complex operational issues and business requests
- relevant administration or engineering experience in IT infrastructure and PKI Systems
- basic understanding of public key infrastructures and multifactor authentication (e.g. RSA)
- fundamental knowledge of cryptography and x.509 certificates
- solid know-how in Windows or Linux Operating Systems is a plus
- passionate and knowledgeable about security principles and best practices
- eager and willing to learn, and to work with a broad range of technologies
- familiarity with scripting and automation technologies (PowerShell, Python, etc.) is a plus
- communicative, open-minded and team-oriented personality and good level of English (verbal and written), German is a plus
Something looks off?