BMC Remedy / Helix Engineer (80-100%)
The Competence Center Corporate Business Solutions is responsible for the operation, optimization and continuous development of all corporate services and applications. Cross-functional collaboration and agile principles provide end-to-end services with a high focus on customer satisfaction. As a Senior ITSM System Engineer you are able to administrate our complex and highly integrated BMC landscape. Additionally you should support various DevOps activities to improve and enhance the daily business and operation mode. Furthermore you are able to provide an excellent customer support and are able to adapt to changing IT security standards. You are able to identify optimization potentials with in the ITSM system and can continuously improve them proactively in alignment with our internal stakeholders. You also support the already ongoing implementation of BMC Discovery.
- ensure a stable operation of BMC ITSM Remedy and Atrium in compliance with service level agreements as well as documentation (installation, operation, migration, backup, etc.)
- continuous improvement and optimization of the ITSM system landscape including the automation of processes and be part of a 7x24 support organization for ITSM/CMDB to ensure an ongoing service quality and availability
- collaborate in projects, as well as taking on sub-projects management tasks within SIX
- planning and deployment of new versions and releases (LCM) including the corresponding documentation
- support of users in the use of ITSM and Atrium as well as consulting in interface topics, as well as further development of the current solutions for specific requirements of our internal customers
- several years of work experience as an ITSM System Engineer
- strong understanding of best practices within the design and development lifecycle of ITSM
- good technical understanding and comprehensive, analytical as well as conceptual skills to take over, monitor and further develop an existing environment
- good knowledge in CMDB Administration, Atrium Integrator, Pentaho Spoon as well as BMC Webservices / Tool Integration
- fluent English, German language skills are an advantage.
Something looks off?