We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to be part of our Real Estate Management team, which contributes significantly to the achievement of the goals of BME and the Financial Area. As part of this team you will bring your strategic and operational expertise to provide technical support for REM projects and will have responsibilities for REM operational issues and regulatory requirements, planning also measures and actions in the functional area in an effective and result-oriented manner, developing controls and supervising the staff, resources, processes and equipment required. You will also be responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of all facilities and planning measures and actions for the achievement of the goals in a proactive and efficiency-oriented manner.
- project and order management within Real Estate Management (REM)
- strategic tasks/projects and electrical maintenance of our CPD
- operational management (e.g. cleaning, waste disposal and recycling, garden maintenance and environmental maintenance teams, etc.) of the department
- continuous development of REM processes
- ensure proper emergency management within REM Spain
- contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of the sustainability strategy (ESG)
- higher technical education, technical school or university degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- technical and management background
- knowledge and previous experience working with AutoCAD or similar programs
- several years of relevant experience in facility management from a similar role
- strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to be flexible and calm under pressure and to deal with tight deadlines
- effective oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English (B2 level)
Something looks off?