System Engineer and IAM Integrator
Ready to be part of an international IAM team (Spain, Switzerland, and Poland) where trust and collaboration plays a key role? Are you a System Engineer with heart and soul? Yes? Then we are offering you a fantastic opportunity in the financial area. As an IAM System Engineer/Integrator you will have the responsibility to onboard new applications, configure, administer, and test our SIX IAM solution as well as to bring it to the next level (e.g., containerization). You will be in touch with a wide range of technology such as SailPoint IIQ, Oracle DB, Linux, Azure AD, OnPrem AD, Apache Tomcat, Java, Angular, GitLab, SonarQube, Splunk, PowerShell, etc. In your role you will work closely with other subject-matter experts such as security teams, application developers, data engineers and much more. Over time there will be many other development opportunities for you, such as IAM Reporting/Analytics (Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen2, PowerBI, Python), Privileged Access Management (Azure AD, OnPrem AD, Paw) or Customer Identity and Access Management.
- you participate in the integration of platforms, systems, and applications with the central SIX IAM solution
- you are eager to learn or even have some expertise in IAM infrastructure, cloud/on-premise environments and integrations
- you define, implement, configure, and run end-to-end tests
- you implement and configure monitoring and alerts
- you will engage with business and IT stakeholders to understand IAM requirements for new solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- you have 2+ years of practical experience as a System Engineer
- you demonstrate the will or even have a good experience with cloud technologies (public, private, hybrid, Azure, Google, Amazon)
- experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ and/or IAM is a plus
- communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge
- good communication skills in spoken and written English
Something looks off?