BME Graduate - IT
Would you like to get off to a good start after completing your studies? Are you looking for a company that supports your career? Then you can grow beyond yourself in the BME Graduate Program – Capital Market.
BME is the infrastructure of all the securities markets and financial systems in Spain and is owned by SIX. Through a wide range of products, services and trading systems BME is a reference in the sector in terms of solvency, efficiency and profitability. As a modern, dynamic and innovative company in the exciting world of technology and finance, the program offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential.
We offer you insights into our various business activities, a training program tailored to your needs, and the opportunity to gain your first experience abroad. We invest in your further development and support you in expanding your specialist knowledge and personal skills. The Graduate Program as the perfect springboard for your successful career.
- gain 12 months of insight into our IT infrastructure in the world of securities trading and settlement, financial information or banking services
- let a mentor guide you through the intensive program and benefit from his or her extensive experience
- learn to explain complex matters in an understandable way for different target groups and channels – on- and offline
- extend and deepen your knowledge through internal and external on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual needs
- benefit from your first experiences abroad in Zurich and build relationships across the enterprise through multiple placements
- completed (or to be completed this summer) Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science (or similar) with first relevant work experience
- self-starter attitude, flexible and reliable personality with a high sense of responsibility and elaborated communication skills
- first experience in full stack, backend or data engineering is a big plus
- team player with a solution-oriented way of working
- very good written and verbal English, German or Spanish is a big plus
Something looks off?