Strategic Business Development Lead, Korea
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Our Global Ecosystem team is an important part of Chainalysis go-to-market. The team supports a diverse community of technology and services firms enabling the global adoption of blockchain technology, from highly specialized boutique crypto-natives to global mature providers. We collaborate closely with our leadership, direct sales force, product and service teams to recruit and develop strategic alliances and business development opportunities that directly generate revenue and accelerate Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
The Business Development Manager will work collaboratively with the Ecosystem, Sales and Product at Chainalysis teams to enable strategic clients to build solutions with Chainalysis data.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have contributed a measurable impact to Chainalysis revenue through successfully partnering to establish strategic client partnerships with Chainalysis sales, alliances and product teams
- You directly sourced and led value based sales campaigns to establish meaningful partnerships with leading brands
- You publish, manage and enhance a business development plan to meet identified key results in collaboration with key stakeholders
- You have established and shared best practices for strategic business development recruitment and sales campaigns
A background like this helps:
- Experience performing Business Development across clients and partner accounts in a high growth SaaS company in Korea
- Experience working within the Korean Public sector (LEA/ Tax/ Defence) and/or financial services markets.
- Proven track record of identifying, recruiting and growing strategic partnerships that have a high degree of complexity in their commercial structure as well as stakeholder engagement
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You're motivated, hard working, and eager to drive beyond role expectations
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed (when it’s safe)
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Something looks off?