Product Manager, Functions
Chainlink is looking for a technical-minded Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset to guide the direction of Chainlink Functions. This PM will develop a roadmap around the developer community to deliver the best web3 serverless platform. The right candidate should be a developer-obsessed builder who can launch and grow the product into an industry leader.
In this role, you will focus on launching Chainlink Functions on Mainnet, follow-up from the recent successful testnet launch. We are looking for a product manager with a passion for building and growing complex tech products and are ready to take on the challenge of building the next-generation off-chain compute layer for web 3.
- Build the next generation off-chain compute layer for web3 and a serverless platform to build decentralized apps.
- Grow this product into an industry leader, onboard developers, and understand developer-facing products.
- Drive mass adoption and scaling of Chainlink Functions.
- Make Chainlink self-service for developers
- Deeply technical PM that has built and shipped backend services and/or infrastructure products from 1.0v.
- Expertise in computer-related services, storage-related services, and dev-provided customer code.
- Experience with open-source projects
- Understanding of decentralized infrastructure; blockchain or otherwise
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience building a serverless developer platform
- Experience with aws, gcp, azure; k8s
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?