Senior Business Operations Associate
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
As a Senior Associate within the Business Operations team, you will tackle a variety of strategic, analytical, and operational projects to drive growth for our business as a partner to business leaders. You’ll have the chance to contribute to critical projects end-to-end covering planning and analysis, making strategic recommendations, and working cross-functionally.
- Collaborate directly with leaders across the organization on day-to-day management on all operations, strategy, product, and expansion efforts
- Contribute to high-impact analytical, strategic, and operational initiatives
- Develop, refine, and execute on business strategies partnering with leaders across our corporate functions
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into meaningful insights and make recommendations to the leadership team based on your findings
- Enable our organization to continue to be highly data-driven as we scale by performing ad hoc analyses, conducting research, and building reports and OKR dashboards for real-time monitoring of performance
- Develop effective and scalable operational processes and fill operational gaps
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity, and/or business operations at high-growth tech company
- You are highly analytical and data-driven -- you can execute on complex analyses, define critical metrics, size opportunity areas, and measure and report on performance across the business
- You can think across multiple dimensions of a business (sales, product, marketing etc.) and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Deep understanding of blockchain ecosystem, applications, technologies and value propositions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flex between analytical, strategic and operational aspects of the job
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Experience with pricing strategy
- Have contributed to blockchain project
- Sales and/or product strategy development experience
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email hidden].
Something looks off?