Director, Engineering - Data Products
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to help scale the engineering team behind our fast-growing data feeds product suite. The product you will own currently holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data.
To succeed, you should have experience growing people and teams, a passion for the craft of building and understanding financial data products, and an interest in blockchain technology.
You will work closely with leaders and partners across the leadership team, including the Product team, VP of Engineering and CEO to grow our team from early success in decentralized finance (DeFi) to a reliable and scalable platform driving the next phase in smart contract growth on the blockchain.
- Work experience as a director of engineering or a role which involved managing >= 4 engineering teams.
- Strong past success hiring, building and retaining skilled teams of engineers.
- Experience shipping external API products in a web / PAAS / blockchain services environment, distributed systems experience a plus.
- Experience in delivering high quality finance/fintech data to users and enabling them to operate using financial data
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email hidden].