End User Support Services Specialist
CLS is the trusted party at the centre of the global FX ecosystem. Utilized by thousands of counterparties, CLS makes FX safer, smoother and more cost effective. Trillions of dollars’ worth of currency flows through our systems each day.
Created by the market for the market, our unrivalled global settlement infrastructure reduces systemic risk and provides standardization for participants in many of the world’s most actively traded currencies. We deliver huge efficiencies and savings for our clients: in fact, our approach to multilateral netting shrinks funding requirements by over 96% on average, so clients can put their capital and resources to better use.
CLS products are designed to enable clients to manage risk most effectively across the full FX lifecycle – whether through more efficient processing tools or market intelligence derived from the largest single source of FX executed data available to the market.
Our ambition to make a positive difference starts with our people. Our values – Protect, Improve, Grow – underpin everything that we do at CLS and define and shape a supportive and inclusive working environment in which everyone is encouraged to be open and forward-thinking.
CLS helps clients navigate the changing FX marketplace – reducing risk and creating efficiencies. Our extensive network and deep market intelligence enable CLS specialists to lead the development of standardized solutions to real market problems. Our innovative, forward-looking products make the trading process faster, easier, safer and more cost-effective – empowering our clients’ success.
The End User Support Services Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to CLS Staff locally in the New York Office as well as providing remote support to staff in the US and globally when required.
The role will deliver an enhanced technical support capability that drives forward the EUC service offering. The role will be responsible for maintaining and supporting end user facing hardware and software, ensuring a positive customer experience as well as performing user administration on several sensitive core business systems.
Experience / essential and desired for successful job performance
- Strong experience working within 2nd line desktop support teams across multiple geographical locations
- Good technical knowledge of supporting, deploying and managing Microsoft desktop operating systems, desktop applications and monitoring/management tools preferably in a Citrix VDI environment
- Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge (intermediate)
- Experience of application discovery, analysis, and packaging
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory domain services, group policy and account management tooling
- Strong knowledge of mobile communications, remote working technologies, desktop/video telephony services, unified communications and collaboration tools
- Experience supporting videoconferencing systems and training staff to use the same
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to drive forward the key objectives of the team and the wider corporate goals
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with VIP support
- Documentation and report writing skills (to both technical and business audiences)
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of ITIL framework (Incident, Problem, Change and Request processes).
- Experience with access management on sensitive business systems
- Experience working within a regulated environment with strong Risk based controls and business processes
- Experience of working in highly secure and complex environments.
- Some scripting experience
- Knowledge and experience of the following products:
- Liquidware suite (FlexApp and ProfileUnity)
- SCCM OSD and Task Sequences
- Automation experience using PowerShell
- Citrix Virtual Desktop and management suite
- Office 365 / Exchange Online / AzureAD
- Microsoft Intune
Qualifications / certifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Proven career managing and developing Desktop Support services in mission critical environments.
Success factors / ‘How’. Personal characteristics contributing to an individual’s ability to excel in the position
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Possess a strong service-oriented mind set who can consistently deliver a high level of service to the business
- Able to manage complex workloads of technical and administrative tasks while managing customer and stakeholder expectations
- Strong team working skills, both as a contributor and facilitator
- Have the ability to influence decisions
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to different levels of management
- Proactive individual who can take the lead in engaging with the business stakeholders
- Self-motivated to exceed management expectations and objectives
- Demonstrate strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage their time effectively and prioritize their own and their team's workload to meet changing demands from the business
- A high level of presentation and communications skills with the ability to communicate confidently with both business and technical staff at all levels
- Able to learn and teach new technologies and systems quickly in a rapidly changing environment
Expected full-time salary range between $75,000 - $90,000 + variable compensation + 401(k) match + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by NY Pay Transparency Law of the expected salary compensation range for this role
Our commitment to employees
At CLS, we celebrate diversity and consider this to be one of our strongest assets. We are committed to fostering an environment in which everyone feels comfortable to be who they are, and inclusion is valued. All employees have access to our inclusive benefits, including:
- Holiday - UK/Asia: 25 holiday days and 3 ‘life days’ (in addition to bank holidays). US: 23 holiday days.
- 2 paid volunteer days so that you can actively support causes within your community that are important to you.
- Generous parental leave policies to ensure you can enjoy valuable time with your family.
- Parental transition coaching programmes and support services.
- Wellbeing and mental health support resources to ensure you are looking after yourself, and able to support others.
- Affinity Groups (including our Women’s Forum, Black Employee Network and Pride Network) in support of our organisational commitment to embrace and always be learning more about DE&I.
- Hybrid working to promote a healthy work/life balance, enabling employees to work collaboratively in the office when needed and work from home when they don’t.
- Active support of flexible working for all employees where possible.
- Monthly ‘Heads Down Days’ with no meetings across the whole company.
- Generous non-contributory pension provision for UK/Asia employees, and 401K match from CLS for US employees.
- Private medical insurance and dental coverage.
- Social events that give you opportunities to meet new people and broaden your network across the organisation.
- Annual flu vaccinations.
- Discounts and savings and cashback across a wide range of categories including health and retail for UK employees.
- Discounted Gym membership – Complete Body Gym Discount/Sweat equity program for US employees.
- All employees have access to Discover – our comprehensive learning platform with 1000+ courses from LinkedIn Learning.
- Access to frequent development sessions on a number of topics to help you be successful and develop your career at CLS.
Something looks off?