CLS is the trusted party at the centre of the global FX ecosystem. Utilized by thousands of counterparties, CLS makes FX safer, smoother and more cost effective. Trillions of dollars’ worth of currency flows through our systems each day.
Created by the market for the market, our unrivalled global settlement infrastructure reduces systemic risk and provides standardization for participants in many of the world’s most actively traded currencies. We deliver huge efficiencies and savings for our clients: in fact, our approach to multilateral netting shrinks funding requirements by over 96% on average, so clients can put their capital and resources to better use.
CLS products are designed to enable clients to manage risk most effectively across the full FX lifecycle – whether through more efficient processing tools or market intelligence derived from the largest single source of FX executed data available to the market.
Our ambition to make a positive difference starts with our people. Our values – Protect, Improve, Grow – underpin everything that we do at CLS and define and shape a supportive and inclusive working environment in which everyone is encouraged to be open and forward-thinking.
The Project Manager plays a key role in ensuring the success of CLS projects. Responsibilities include:
- Release planning, project planning, re-planning, and inter-projects deployment coordination
- Identify and implement change management practices
- Manage stakeholders at all level of the corporation
- Maintain project objectives and set expectation for project teams
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage day-to-day project activities across multiple functional groups
- Establish project meetings in accordance to CLS’ project governance structure
- Set project meeting agenda, materials, and other artifacts
- Lead project meetings and drive progress according to project milestones
- Track and report project progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Identify, report, and coordinate issues and risks remediation
- Manage project financial to ensure project spending is on target
- Ensure project documents are adhered to SDLC and CLS standards
- 10+ years of project management experience, technology or financial industry
- Experience in managing projects using SDLC (Waterfall and Agile)
- Manage project finance include project resource forecasting and ongoing tracking
- Manage stakeholders across different levels
- Experience in working with cross functional teams in multiple time zones
- Experience with Cloud migration and implementation
- University qualification in Business, Finance, Information Technology, Project or Change Management or a relevant field.
- FX trading, settlement, or processes experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SDLC process and documentation across different SDLC phases
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Access)
- Risk management knowledge is a plus
- Excellent internal client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Expected full-time salary range between $130,000 - $150,000 + variable compensation + 401(k) match + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by NY Pay Transparency Law of the expected salary compensation range for this role
Our commitment to employees
At CLS, we celebrate diversity and consider this to be one of our strongest assets. We are committed to fostering an environment in which everyone feels comfortable to be who they are, and inclusion is valued. All employees have access to our inclusive benefits, including:
- Holiday - UK/Asia: 25 holiday days and 3 ‘life days’ (in addition to bank holidays). US: 23 holiday days.
- 2 paid volunteer days so that you can actively support causes within your community that are important to you.
- Generous parental leave policies to ensure you can enjoy valuable time with your family.
- Parental transition coaching programmes and support services.
- Wellbeing and mental health support resources to ensure you are looking after yourself, and able to support others.
- Affinity Groups (including our Women’s Forum, Black Employee Network and Pride Network) in support of our organisational commitment to embrace and always be learning more about DE&I.
- Hybrid working to promote a healthy work/life balance, enabling employees to work collaboratively in the office when needed and work from home when they don’t.
- Active support of flexible working for all employees where possible.
- Monthly ‘Heads Down Days’ with no meetings across the whole company.
- Generous non-contributory pension provision for UK/Asia employees, and 401K match from CLS for US employees.
- Private medical insurance and dental coverage.
- Social events that give you opportunities to meet new people and broaden your network across the organisation.
- Annual flu vaccinations.
- Discounts and savings and cashback across a wide range of categories including health and retail for UK employees.
- Discounted Gym membership – Complete Body Gym Discount/Sweat equity program for US employees.
- All employees have access to Discover – our comprehensive learning platform with 1000+ courses from LinkedIn Learning.
- Access to frequent development sessions on a number of topics to help you be successful and develop your career at CLS.
Something looks off?