KTS Program Office Manager
CLS is the trusted party at the centre of the global FX ecosystem. Utilized by thousands of counterparties, CLS makes FX safer, smoother and more cost effective. Trillions of dollars’ worth of currency flows through our systems each day.
Created by the market for the market, our unrivalled global settlement infrastructure reduces systemic risk and provides standardization for participants in many of the world’s most actively traded currencies. We deliver huge efficiencies and savings for our clients: in fact, our approach to multilateral netting shrinks funding requirements by over 96% on average, so clients can put their capital and resources to better use.
CLS products are designed to enable clients to manage risk most effectively across the full FX lifecycle – whether through more efficient processing tools or market intelligence derived from the largest single source of FX executed data available to the market.
Our ambition to make a positive difference starts with our people. Our values – Protect, Improve, Grow – underpin everything that we do at CLS and define and shape a supportive and inclusive working environment in which everyone is encouraged to be open and forward-thinking.
The Program PMO Manager supports the efficient, effective & compliant delivery of a major technology program of work. The role involves the management of a team of project support resources including specialists in risk management, financial control, project planning. The role ensures that the assigned projects deliver to the highest project governance standards, whilst maintaining a focus on value-adding and appropriate activities and support to the delivery of a broad technology and infrastructure Program.
This is an excellent opportunity to support a major program migrating a Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) to a new target architecture.
The Program Office Manager will support the Program Manager, Sponsor and Program Board with the following activities:
- Effective Project and Program governance
- Executive Program reporting of status, risks, issues, finances, change control
- Management and response to internal audits
- Process Improvement
Managing a Project Office, accountable for:
- Ensuring project governance standards are adhered to
- RAID Log maintenance (Risk, Issue, Assumptions, Dependencies)
- Project Plan maintenance
- Document control and preparation
- Action follow up (including working with 3rd parties)
- Risk management
- Meeting scheduling and management, including producing high quality minutes.
- Management Reporting
- Project Financial administration
- Creation of high-quality meeting materials
- Assisting in Project Audits from key control/2nd line of defense/ 3rd line of defense stakeholders
Qualifications / certifications
Our commitment to employees
At CLS, we celebrate diversity and consider this to be one of our strongest assets. We are committed to fostering an environment in which everyone feels comfortable to be who they are, and inclusion is valued. All employees have access to our inclusive benefits, including:
- Holiday - UK/Asia: 25 holiday days and 3 ‘life days’ (in addition to bank holidays). US: 23 holiday days.
- 2 paid volunteer days so that you can actively support causes within your community that are important to you.
- Generous parental leave policies to ensure you can enjoy valuable time with your family.
- Parental transition coaching programmes and support services.
- Wellbeing and mental health support resources to ensure you are looking after yourself, and able to support others.
- Affinity Groups (including our Women’s Forum, Black Employee Network and Pride Network) in support of our organisational commitment to embrace and always be learning more about DE&I.
- Hybrid working to promote a healthy work/life balance, enabling employees to work collaboratively in the office when needed and work from home when they don’t.
- Active support of flexible working for all employees where possible.
- Monthly ‘Heads Down Days’ with no meetings across the whole company.
- Generous non-contributory pension provision for UK/Asia employees, and 401K match from CLS for US employees.
- Private medical insurance and dental coverage.
- Social events that give you opportunities to meet new people and broaden your network across the organisation.
- Annual flu vaccinations.
- Discounts and savings and cashback across a wide range of categories including health and retail for UK employees.
- Discounted Gym membership – Complete Body Gym Discount/Sweat equity program for US employees.
- All employees have access to Discover – our comprehensive learning platform with 1000+ courses from LinkedIn Learning.
- Access to frequent development sessions on a number of topics to help you be successful and develop your career at CLS.