Developer Advocate (Unity SDK)
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at ConsenSys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a highly skilled Developer Advocate to join Developer Relations team. As a Developer Advocate, you will be responsible for our developer relations efforts, producing content, giving talks and presentations, and providing sales engineering support to help drive long-term partnerships with gaming companies.
- Foster strong relationships with developers, gaming companies, and other key partners.
- Create and deliver technical content, including blog posts, tutorials, and presentations, to educate and engage with developers.
- Develop and deliver presentations and demos to help promote the value of our product offerings and to support sales efforts.
- Provide sales engineering support to help close deals with gaming companies and other key partners.
- Create examples and use cases in Unity and to showcase the capabilities of our product offerings.
- Act as a subject matter expert in web3 and crypto, providing insights and guidance to developers and partners.
- Continuously monitor the competitive landscape and industry trends to identify opportunities for growth.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Strong experience in Developer Relations, with a proven track record of building strong relationships with developers and partners.
- Must have experience coding with Unity and Unreal Engine, with the ability to create compelling examples and use cases.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deliver technical content to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with sales engineering, with the ability to support sales efforts and close deals.
- Familiarity with web3 and crypto, with a strong interest in the industry and a desire to learn and grow.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD 100,000 - 198,000
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).