Dapp Partner Engagement Success Manager
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About MetaMask Dapps
One of MetaMask's most exciting features is its ability to connect to decentralized applications, or dapps (often referred to as Dapps, dApps, or Đapps). Think of dapps as traditional websites that you can access in your browser, but that have a special portal built into them that links them to a blockchain. In order to interact with the functionality of that network, you need to have a wallet connected to the dapp portion of the website. That's where MetaMask comes in. Once the Dapp is enabled, the user can perform each and every one of the actions or events that it allows.
About ConsenSys Customer Success
The Customer Success team at ConsenSys is focused on exactly that: making our customers successful. We’re looking for people who will step towards a customer who is asking for help and respond with innovative and creative ideas to help them course-correct. If you value constructive customer engagement and want to define the future of blockchain total customer experience, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Dapp Partner Engagement Success Manager (PESM) who possesses a strong drive for results and a creative, problem-solving approach. Your in-depth Web3 ecosystem awareness will help you to retain and evolve the relationships between MetaMask and some of our most significant Dapp partners. You will work proactively with these Dapps to ensure that we understand their requirements and roadmap to identify areas for co-development. You’ll be responsible for driving increased user referral volumes as well as increasing the lifetime engagement for each user. Finally, you’ll be part of the team directly responsible for ensuring that MetaMask retains its market position as a preferred wallet partner as well any relative wallet positioning with each Dapp.
Duties for this role will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing relationships and networking, implementing success programs, managing Dapp success projects, leading conflict situations into satisfying resolution, contributing to sales and business development, and onboarding. As part of the role, PESM should be able to analyze insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience and handle customer issues and requests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being primary point of contact for assigned Dapps to ConsenSys
- Developing and deepening relationships with identified Dapps
- Ensure MetaMask retains preferential wallet status and protect against competitive displacement
- Convert Dapps to utilize the MetaMask SDK where possible
- Defining the PESM framework
- Development and execution of success plans for each Dapp
- Ensure organizational awareness of plans/roadmaps for each Dapp
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between Dapps and the organization.
- Handle and resolve Dapp requests and complaints.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Knowledge of the blockchain ecosystem and experience collaborating with the open-source developer community
- 4+ years of work experience in business development, developer community management, or project management.
- Able to work autonomously, setting agendas and prioritizing work with minimal input.
- Known for their ability to collaborate and communicate across a global team.
- Demonstrated ability to think on feet and resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working remotely with a global team and a global community, across global time zones, in English and potentially in multiple other languages.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD[113,000 - $203,000]
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
Something looks off?