Treasury Associate - Reconciliation
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Transactions bookkeeping and balance sheet reconciliation
- Extract and verify data from different reporting
- Ongoing monitoring of digital asset balances at specific cut-off times and elaborating digital asset movement
- Involvement in preparing daily, weekly ,monthly treasury reports
- Support in the development and streamline of workflows
- Coordinate with the internal and external parties to handle day-to-day duties
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree or above in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in Bank, FinTech, cryptocurrency and blockchain will also be considered
- Able to demonstrate basic data analytical skill and programming experiences
- The habit of paying painstaking attention to details, correct data and following procedures meticulously
- Capable to work in a challenging, fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Proficient in Tableau, VBA, Excel formula is a plus
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?