Oracle Database Dev / DBA
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2023
But it doesn't stop there...
In another bold move, Crypto.com acquired Nadex (North American Derivatives
Exchange) who were founded in 2008 and is the premier US exchange for binary
options, call spreads, and knock-outs, offering secure and innovative ways to
participate in the markets. We are regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading
Commission (CFTC) as a registered DCO and DCM.
The North American Derivatives Exchange (NADEX), a wholly owned subsidiary of
Crypto.com, is fully regulated Chicago-based derivatives Exchange. It is unique in
its offering, as it is the first exchange where retail investors can become members
of an exchange directly, without the need for a broker. On the Nadex exchange, we
list innovative capped-risk derivatives contracts on a wide range of global financial
About the role
As a Database Administrator, you will work closely with the application team and DevOps to design, implement and support high performance and SLA on key services across the Nadex ecosystem.
- Responsible for administration, maintenance, configuration, installation and support of databases
- Participate in technical and administration tasks of database upgrade, database security tools implementations, vulnerability checks, server upgrade and migration
- Perform platforms running including backup and restoration, troubleshooting and SQL performance tuning, monitoring usage and capacity planning
- Assist the development team in building new database features and functionality
- Develop and input into key database documentation, enable and standardize such as operation procedure, security guideline, deployment architecture, component version, and patch management decisions
- Maintain the normal operation of the database
- Provide technical advice to application team on the use of the database technologies
- Assist and help as required with the resolution of complex database operational incidents and determine the root cause of the problem
- A strong interest in working in technology and/or financial environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proficiency in Oracle database administration
- Proficiency in database architecture design, installation, migration, and upgrade
- Experience in different NoSQL Database is a plus
- Experience in DevOps Practice & Tools is a plus
- Installation, upgrades and patching of RDBMS, OCI/Instant/thin client
- RAC installation, configuration and support
- Backup and recovery techniques Inc. RMAN
- DataGuard configuration and maintenance (Inc. broker)
- Database hardware tuningPL/SQL and SQL diagnostics and tuning
- Enterprise Manager Grid Control configuration and maintenance 13c
- Advanced Security/TDE
- Database Security and Compliance experience
- Load testing
- 4+ years experiences in database administration covering performance tuning, trouble-shooting and maintenance
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?