Director, Trading Risk Manager, Quant Trading Team
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2023
As a core member of the Risk team, contribute to the overall development and execution of the risk management strategy for the Trading Business, including development and implementation of an effective Risk Management Framework and Operational Risk Management Framework
- Contribute to the design of risk governance process for new products and new business initiatives and develop appropriate risk policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Work with quant developers to build automated trading controls, and enhance risk infrastructure to allow better monitoring of real-time risk exposures
- Produce and analyze market risk metrics (VaR, Greeks) and deliver insightful commentaries and reports to traders and senior management
- Regularly review risk limits and perform risk assessments systematically based on analysis of large data-sets
- Implement tools to identify, assess, measure, monitor and report all material risks and escalate limit breaches to senior management
- Perform trade and position reconciliations, and P&L attribution analysis·
- Assist in ensuring efficient and smooth trading flow by troubleshooting problems presented throughout the trade lifecycle
- Participate in business continuity planning
- Degree or above in a quantitative discipline, with professional qualification such as CFA and FRM an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant Risk Management, Model Validation role, with hands-on experience as well as in a managerial role
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Knowledge in any other programming language is a plus
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Think critically and strive for continuous improvement
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?