Operation / Project Associate (or Manager)
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2023
About the role:
We are looking for an Operation (Listing) Analyst/Associate to join our Quant Trading team. You will be responsible for managing the listing of cryptocurrencies on behalf of the Trading team. You will communicate across different teams to make sure the listings are done within schedule and in line with the strategic aims. A high-level cross teamwork and engagement with stakeholders such as middle to senior management, Product Ops and Finance in the region is expected.
- This is a hybrid role comprises operation and project management
- Work as Operation Manager to manage all aspects of cryptocurrency listing in App and exchanges
- Communicate with traders / ops / developers on any trading impacts due to the cryptocurrency listing
- Work with different teams for other BAU / Operational tasks
- Provide appropriate summary of listing status and report outstanding issues to Trading desks
- Manage listing timeline, quality and mitigate risks
- Work with Traders / Developers / Product Managers / Finance to resolve issues related to listing / trading
- Work as Project Manager to manage projects and roadmap for trading desks
- Manage projects assigned and successfully deliver them within timeline
- Conduct Jira backlog prioritization meetings and reflect the latest status in Jira system
- Be flexible on working across on different time zones
- Have a sense of owning the tasks / project from start to delivery
- Degree in Computer Science / Finance / Business / Quant related disciplines
- 5+ years of working experience in Operations, preferably gained from Banking / Brokerage / FinTech industry
- Good understanding of financial products, trading lifecycle, database and system architecture
- Excellent skills in requirement analysis and business documentation writing
- Familiar with SDLC and the use of Jira as a project documentation / collaboration tool
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self starter and fast learner
- Strong interest in trading, financial products and cryptocurrency industry
- Proficiency in both written/spoken English and Mandarin. Cantonese is a plus.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?