C++ Trading Platform Developer
Posted on Thursday, March 2, 2023
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Quantitative Developer to join our trading team. You will be working on developing our low latency cryptocurrency and FX trading system and implementing trading strategies.
- Continuously improve the design and performance of our automated trading system, including exchange connectivity, order and risk management system.Implementing trading strategies, including market making, hedging, arbitrage and algo trading, which are highly adjustable in live trading and easy to integrate with backtesting system.
- Work closely with other teams to automate trading/reconcile/analytics workflow.
- Provide technical support for trading system
- 5+ years of working experience with C++.
- Thorough understanding of C++ memory model, concurrency and best practices.
- Experience with network programming using TCP, Websocket
- Experience with Boost, ZeroMQ, MongoDB, Protobuffer
- Experience with optimisation using modern SIMD instrument set or GPU programming is a plus
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?