Company Secretarial Officer/Assistant Officer
Posted on Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Support Legal Team in carrying out company secretarial function for Hong Kong and overseas entities
- Coordinate with external professional firms
- Handle inquiries about corporate matters from internal clients
- Assist in handling KYC requests from banks, vendors and authorities
- Cooperate with other teams in internal and external audits
- Assist in organizing directors/shareholders' meetings
- Verify details in statutory and regulatory filings
- Support in preparation of meeting minutes and written resolutions
- Arrange execution and filing of corporate documents
- Maintain corporate records in an organized manner
- Conduct research and analysis of corporate laws and statutory requirements
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Corporate Governance, Law or related disciplines
- No experience required for Assistant Officer
- 2+ years relevant experience required for Officer
- Members and students of HKCGI, ICSA and ICPA are welcome
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Computer literate; Proficient in MS Office applications
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?