Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
The F&A team comprises multiple functions from Financials Control & Business Performance Management, Procurement, Digital Transformation, Tax, Treasury and Operations. Together, the team optimizes our global finance initiatives and enjoys being detailed-oriented while multitasking across various exciting project scopes
- Assist in preparing flash results for monthly management reporting purposes
- Extract and verify data from different reporting tools by daily/ weekly/ monthly basis in Athena and Tableau
- Coordinate with the internal and external parties to handle day-to-day duties
- Assist in year end audit enquiries for responsible entities
- Support all aspects of the main wallet app / DeFi businesses for the Group
- Provide accounting and financial reporting assistance with new business initiatives
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent
- 2 years + professional work experience in finance, accounting and/or treasury; audit experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player, detail-minded, self-motivated, able to multi-task and able to work under pressure
- The habit of paying painstaking attention to details, correct data and following procedures meticulously
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (V-lookup and Pivot Table)Prior experience in digital assets a plus
- Immediate availability preferred
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?