Customer Experience Associate with Portuguese and English (Phone support)
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
- Acts with honestly, integrity and knowledge in supporting and strengthening Company’s culture, values and mission;
- Manages incoming contacts- calls/emails from existing or potential customers;
- Initiates outbound contacts to existing or potential customers;
- Identifies and assesses customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's request, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, following up to ensure resolution;
- Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies, covering interactions with both internal and external customers;
- Meets personal/team targets;
- Maintains customer records by updating account information;
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information if required;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Works with their line manager and all respective functions to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Handles changes;
- Goes the extra mile to engage customers;
- Executes other tasks related to the fulfillment of all described above.
- Based in Bulgaria;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in phone support with Portuguese is strongly preferred ;
- High proficiency in Portuguese and English;
- Experience in the field of fintech is not mandatory;
- The Associate must have a reasonable understanding of the Company’s business, its technical, financial and organizational structure;
- The Associate must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company, and should have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, decision making skills, effective problem solving skills, as well as skills to work independently and in team.
- Integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability for respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in the financial technologies and services field and motivation to occupy the position.
- Excellent computer literacy.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?